We have been providing urgent and essential eye care throughout the COVID-19 situation.
Now we are returning to normal services, with additional cleaning between every patient appointment. However, this does mean that appointments are filling faster than normal. We don’t want this to impact our ability to look after your urgent and essential eye care needs. So, we have reserved appointments throughout the week that are not visible online.
To book an urgent appointment, please call us directly on 54473711. We’ll ensure you are taken care of.
What is Urgent & Essential Eye Care?
If your situation is an emergency and requires immediate medical attention, we recommend you contact your local hospital emergency department.
The following are considered urgent and essential:
- Sudden loss of all / part of vision
- New flashing lights and/or floaters
- Seeing halos, or circles around lights
- Sudden double vision
- Sudden and persistent blurred vision
- Red painful eye (one eye)
- Accident or injury to an eye (non-emergency)
- Something in your eye
- Bulging or swelling of the eye
Contact lens concerns:
- Contact lens complication
- Require new contact lenses to see clearly
- Arranging delivery of contact lenses to your home (by telephone)
- Broken glasses need repair
- Lost glasses need replacement
- Ordering new glasses (to see clearly)
- Collection of glasses that have been ordered
- Your GP referred you
- You are anxious about your eyes and vision
- You need an updated referral letter for ongoing Ophthalmologist care
How to Contact Us at this time:
Our office is currently attended from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Outside of these hours, pleas leave a message and we will get back to you the following morning.
1. Book Online
Return to our booking page here >>
2. Call 54473711 and leave a message.
We will receive your message and our Optometrist will personally contact you. Please be sure to leave the following information:
- Best contact number
- Your concerns
3. Send us a message
Visit our contact page to send us a message at any time.