Our products are warranted to the original purchaser, for a limited period of time from the original date of purchase. The manufacturer’s warranty provided is for defects in materials and workmanship. We’ll repair or replace (at our option), any product found to be defective, exclusive of damage caused by improper or unreasonable use.
Can we help?
Contact us for service. We’re here to help.
What is covered by warranty?
Materials and workmanship are warranted for a limited period of time, to the original purchaser, from the original date of purchase. Warranty periods are as follows:
|Product Category||Warranty Period|
|Prescription Optical Frames*||2 years|
|Prescription Sunglasses Frames*||2 years|
|Prescription Optical Lenses*||2 years|
|Non-prescription Sunglasses||12 months|
|Certified Safety Eyewear||12 months|
What is not covered by warranty?
Unfortunately, product warranty does not extend to the following:
- Accidental damage or breakage
- Product deterioration due to lack of maintenance
- Wear and tear from normal use
- Improper or unreasonable use
- Alterations or modifications by others
- Change of mind
What we do to support our products:
If your glasses need a quick fix or complete overhaul, we provide an inexpensive and complete repair service with quick turnaround time.
Proper cleaning and maintenance will prolong the life of your glasses and the lack of proper care and maintenance may result in a reduced life of your eyewear. So we also provide a free cleaning and maintenance service for all glasses purchased from us.
If you suspect a manufacturing fault:
- Stop using the product immediately and contact us;
- Return the product to Noosa Optical, 1 Lanyana Way Noosa Heads QLD 4567;
- Provide proof of purchase from Noosa Optical (we can normally provide this for you);
- Provide a brief description of what you have noticed.
The process we will follow:
- We will assess all warranty claims within 1 business day;
- We will notify the claimant if a warranty resolution is possible and the expected time frame to replace or repair;
- Where the defect is not the result of a manufacturing fault, we will provide a quotation for a complete repair.